Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Costco, Hockey, haircut and a bike


Last weekend the weather was good, so we were in bike buying mood in order to embrace the good summer weather to follow. (Hopefully)

Started with a trip to Costco, not to buy a bike but to do our usual monthly shop. Then it was over to see Mel playing Hockey which her team won the game.

Then we started to look for bikes, first with Canadian Tire which sucked, mainly because they had nothing it my size and they looked cheap'n'nasty. Then we went to Wal-Mart where it almost the same story but they where only showing the wheel sizes not the frame sizes. (How dumb is that?). After visiting a few local shops we found a shop who was prepared to let me try one out and offer 25% discounts on any addtional item we buy from him in the future. He was so good even Jenn got a bike for herself.

The weather was still good I even rode the bike home from Baie D'urfe back home which took me about 20 minutes and I got my first flat tyre.

No comments: