Friday, March 07, 2008

More Snow?

Friday March 7th

Looks we're in for another pasting of snow this weekend, already there is a winter storm warning for tonight and most of tomorrow. They are predicting 25-30cm of snow to be dumped on us.

Been listening to local radio and so far we're gaining close to the all time high of most snow accumulated in one winter, so far we've had about 350+ cm of snow. You would think everything should be getting better as the clocks go forward over this weekend, but no, "This is Canada" I keep having to tell myself.

We did have plans to escape our noisey neighbours this weekend and spend some time in Montreal but I guess the winter storm has put an end to that.

Anyway at least I have a proper weekend now as my schedule was changed rather suddenly through the week and now I have Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays off now. This will feel weird, I mean actually having days off just like the other normal working population of the world.

No comments: